3.01.2017

February Favorites



Botanics All Bright Cleanser// I didn't get this cleanser in February, however, I did have a renewed sense of appreciation for it this past month. A couple of weeks ago I bought two new cleansers, one for acne and one for morning burst. However, my skin got so dry it was insanely painful. I was constantly applying moisturizer. After a while, I realized it was because I was not using the Botanics cleanser. I'm not sure the specific number but it's like 80% organic and I think going from such an organic cleanser to one that was definitely not was drying out my skin.

Botanics Age Defense Replenishing Night Cream// You've heard me talk about this before - probably more than once. I loved this stuff. Like a lot. It smelled so good and it was super hydrating. It felt amazing on the skin. I just ran out of it last week and I had to get something else. This was when I was having the SUPER dry skin so I went out and got the dry skin cream from Ponds. It works well too, however, nothing will ever replace my Botanics night cream. I'm not sure if they still make it but this is similar.

Design Ally Website// For one of my classes I had to create a professional website. I am super proud of it, and I have a lot of my projects on it so if you would like to check it out, here it is.

New Car// I got a new car in February! Well, technically January, but I didn't get it until February. I love it so much. It's a Chevy Sonic and it's the perfect car for me. The best part, to be honest, is the amazing gas mileage compared to my old car!

Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban// It was my goal to finish reading this before the end of the month, but with the crazy amount of work and homework I had and trying to plan the trip to Italy and London (We leave Friday!) I haven't made it through yet.

The Path// The Path is a new Hulu Original TV show, meaning it's only on Hulu. And it's SO good. Kayla and I started watching it a couple of weeks ago and we're already caught up to where the new ones are releasing each week. If you have Hulu you should definitely check it out. 

Kayla's Birthday// Kayla's birthday was last week and we had a lot of fun. On her actual birthday, we went out to eat and came back home because I had worked all day. On Saturday, her family came into town and we ate with them, opened presents, ate cake, and hung out. Then later that night we went out with her brother and his girlfriend to downtown. Overall it was a great weekend!

Travel Plans// This month has been full of getting ready to go to Italy and London. It's taken a lot of planning, preparation, nerves, and excitement. We leave to our hometown tomorrow because we fly out on Friday! Yay!! (Expect a ton of pics!) Follow me on Instagram or Snapchat (allygagliardo) to follow along on our trip!



Posts from February//
 


Five Things February 12th

Five Things February 19th


What were your favorite things from February?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...