3.13.2017

Five Things

These past few weeks have been crazy and amazing! Kayla and I just got back from Europe (Milan, Italy and London, England). Now we're back in Greenville and trying to get readjusted and get back to the normal routine!


1 - Engagement// If you follow me, you know I GOT ENGAGED! Kayla and I have been dating for over 5 years now and we've been ready for a while and she's been waiting for the perfect time! We were in front of Big Ben and she asked me to get a video of the whole street and as I was turning around she was on one knee and asked me to marry her! And of course, I said yes!

2 - Our Trip// We had so much fun. We flew out on Friday (finally arriving in Milan after 3 flights and about 10 hours of flying in about 24 hours). We got to Milan around 1pm and it took us forever to get through the airport, figure out how to get to our AirBnb. We immediately took showers and took a nap before we could do anything else. We spent three days in Milan then flew to London on Tuesday, spent the day there Wednesday and flew back to the States on Thursday. We're still not completely readjusted back to the time zone and we're exhausted!

3 - Boots and Botanics// While in London, we passed by a Boots and I had to go in. Zoella always talks about it so I knew I wanted to go in if I found one. I ran in there real quick and I was amazed. If you've been following me for a while, you know that I LOVE Botanics products. I've posted about them a lot and I did an Instagram haul yesterday on my story so go check it out if you haven't! Everything was super cheap so I had to stock up!

4 - Back to the Grind// This week is going to be a little crazy. I'm supposed to hear back from Kirkland's about a job today, I have a mock interview and a real interview on Wednesday, I have a project due on Monday and a project due on Tuesday. I also now have to up my game on trying to get an internship for the summer! So the rest of the month is going to be a little crazy!

5 - Zoella's Feb Favorites// I love Zoella and monthly favorite videos are some of my favorites on YouTube! Watch Zoella's and read mine below! 




What are your five things for last week?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...