2.05.2017

Five Things





1 - New Car// I got a new car last Saturday and because I have the actual worst luck (and slightly stupid) we bought the car without actually looking at that specific car. LONG story short, I had to leave the car in my hometown for the week to get a new back bumper and my parents drove it up to me yesterday. Thank you to my wonderful parents! It's a Chevy Sonic, it's super cute and I just love it!

2 - Design Ally Website// For one of my classes, professional practices, I have to create a professional website that will be put on my business cards, resume, etc. It has my school projects, resume, contact information, and I have created a new blog that I will only be sharing Interior Design blog posts on. If you would like to check it out, here it is.

3 - A Walk to Remember - 15 Years Later// Who else cried furiously while watching A Walk to Remember?! If you loved the movie, check out this article where Mandy Moore and Shane West talk about the movie 15 years later.

4 - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban// I finally finished "Talking as Fast as I Can" by Lauren Graham. Has anyone else read it? Did anyone else get super mad/happy/excited at the ending?????!!?! Anyway, next up is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I just started it last night and I'm ready to just fly through it!

5 - Ingrid's NYC Apartment Tour// Shocking, I'm sharing an Ingrid video. One of my favorite things on YouTube (aside from skin care videos) are apartment/house tours of my favorite YouYubers. Ingrid is definitely my favorite YouTuber and she has such a great sense of style I loved watching her tour!



What are your five things for this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...