2.19.2017

Five Things


1 - Under the Weather// I have not been feeling good the past few days. I'm not quite sure what I have but I've been coughing, I have a sore throat and my nose is running. I took a bath on Tuesday and that definitely helped but when I woke up the next morning I was right back to where I started. I picked up some tea yesterday and it helped me last night so I'm curious to see if it continues to help as I keep drinking it!

2 - Trip Planning// Kayla and I are planning a trip to Milan, Italy and London, England for spring break in a couple of weeks. It is SO stressful. There is so much to think about. I have never been out of the country, I have rarely flown, and I've never traveled without my parents so there's a whole lot of details that I'm not used to dealing with. But we'll be leaving in a couple of weeks so I will feel much better when we're finally over there!

3 - Granite vs. Quartz// What do you think? Is granite or quartz countertops better? 

4 - How to Hide Cords// I feel like I'm always messing with one cord or another so this post was great! What do you think> 

5 - Total Body Stretch// I used to take workout classes with my mom when I was younger and at the end, we would always take 5-10 minutes to stretch. It was always my favorite part of the workout and that's how I knew I would like yoga. When Cassey from Blogilates uploaded this video recently, I knew I had to try it. 




What are your five things for this week?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...