4.05.2017

March Favorites




Life

Trip//
If you've been following me over the past month then you've probably heard that Kayla and I took a trip over spring break to Milan, Italy and London, England. It was a blast. We had so much fun. That was my first time flying in a long time, and I have never been out of the country so we had a lot of fun.

Engagement//
Also if you've been following me, you know that Kayla and I got engaged! She proposed to me in front of Big Ben in London and it was such a special moment. It was on our last day of our trip so it was a great ending to a great trip!

Moving On//
I haven't announced this yet, but I am leaving my current internship/job at the residential design firm and furniture showroom. I have been there for over a year now and I felt like it was time to move on. I just secured another internship at a commercial design firm just minutes from my house and I could not be more excited to learn how commercial design firms operates!

Design





Beauty

Lush Scrub// 
While I was in Italy I went into Lush and I picked up a lip sugar scrub. I have literally no idea what it's supposed to smell like/the flavor of it or what is in it because it's all in Italian but I really like it. I use it about once or twice a week before bed to help keep my lips soft and so far it's done great!

Lush Bath Bomb// 
While I was at Lush, I also got a bath bomb. I believe it was called a Lava bomb. It smelled so good, very orangey, fresh scent with purple moisture pockets. I definitely recommend Lush bath bombs!

Botanics//
Also while on my trip, I ran into Boots because I knew Zoella loves it. And I'm so glad I did because I found my favorite Botanics products for literally 1/3 of the American price. And let me tell you, I stocked up

Entertainment

Harry Potter//
My book for the month was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. And I loved it! I'm working on getting through all of them. 

Ladies Who Lunch//
If you have been reading for a while, you know that I'm obsessed with Ingrid Nilsen. I have been loving her podcast episodes lately with Cat. Their theme for March was Honesty and I really enjoyed diving deep into that topic.

S-Town// 
I LOVED the Serial podcast when it first came out so when I heard the producers of the show started on S-Town I knew I was going to love it. S-Town (short for shit town) is about a tiny shit-town in Alabama (or so John B Macklemore thinks). It's more of a narrative type setting than most podcasts so I really enjoyed it!

*Both of these podcasts can be found on Itunes Podcasts app. 

Extras

Day Designer Planner//
I was sick and tired of my old planner so I got an A5 planner binder and Day Designer inserts. So far I'm loving it! I wanted to have something that would keep me more organized and be a little bit more professional when I do my internship over the summer. 



This Month's Blog Posts


What are your favorite things from March?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...