7.13.2014

Lesbian TV Shows

Now that I've given you my list of books about lesbians, and movies about lesbians I also have a list of tv shows about lesbians. I have watched many of them and they're pretty good!


Orange is the New Black


The L Word


Skins (UK definitely. The US version sucks)


The Real L Word

Glee
The Fosters

The only wones I haven't seen at least some of are Glee and The Real L Word. But they both seem really good. And the rest, I definitely recommend!

What tv shows are about lesbians or have lesbians in them that I didn't mention?


2 comments :

  1. You didn't mention Pretty little liars aka my favourite tv show. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man! I completely forgot! I religiously watch Pretty Little Liars too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...