7.14.2014

Stores That Support Gay Rights



A couple of summers ago somehow it was found out that Chick-Fil-A was giving money to anti-gay organizations. Those organizations then take that money and spend it in an effort so gay people cannot get married. I'm sure everyone remembers it. It was a crazy thing. Everyone was talking about it. There was a "Chick-Fil-A" appreciation day and everything where all the "traditional family style" supporters came out and showed their support to Chick-Fil-A.

After all of that I found out that a lot of other companies do the same thing. Or just don't support gay rights in general. So I've put together a list of gay friendly companies!

  • Apple
  • Target
  • Starbucks
  • Bud Light
  • Levi's 
  • Microsoft
  • Amazon
  • American Apparel
  • Ford
  • Home Depot
  • Gap
  • Tide
  • Pepsi
  • Macy's
  • Oreos
  • JC Penny

There are so many more! I found a list of 50 but I broke it down into the most popular. So now more of a reason to drink Starbucks and eat more Oreos, am I right?!

What companies do you know that support gay rights?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...