6.26.2014

Books About Lesbians

A couple years ago, when I was first coming out and trying to figure out myself and how I felt about Kayla I had no idea what to do. I didn't really have consistent access to the internet, or anything so I couldn't look up online advice or anything. But, while I was at the library at one time, I saw the book "Annie On My Mind" on the shelf. I looked at the back cover and I realized it was about two girls falling in love! I was shocked because I didn't think there were going to be any books about what I was going through.

Ever since then I've been kind of obsessed with reading books about lesbians. Because I'm sick of reading about straight relationships all the time. I feel a certain connection to books like these because I can relate to the struggles in them. So I've compiled a list of 10 books about lesbians. 



1. Empress of the World by Sara Ryan
2. Rules for Hearts by Sara Ryan
3. Good Moon Rising by Nancy Green
4. Pages for You by Sylvia Browningg
5. The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson (I'm currently reading this!!)
6. Awake by Tracey Pennington
7. Crush by Jane Futcher
8. Rage: A Love Story by Julie Anne Peters
9. Wasted Heart by Lynn Gauli
10. Gravity by Leanne Lieberman

A lot of these books touch on the struggles of coming out. So if you are struggling also, read these books, or come and talk to me. I'm always willing to answer questions! Links in sidebar for many ways to contact me.

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
A

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...