1.22.2017

Five Things


1 - #Womensmarch// Yesterday, as I'm sure everyone knows, was the women's march all across the world. While I wholeheartedly support every effort and issue that every woman was marching for yesterday, I know not everyone does. However, even if you don't agree with the politics of it, you can definitely appreciate the significance of nearly 3 million women across the world coming together to support each other and protest many different issues. It's such a wonderful feeling seeing all of the photos from everyone yesterday doing what they believe in!

2 - Traveling out of the country// I'm not sure if I've told you guys yet, but Kayla and I are going to Milan, Italy over spring break for a couple of days. It is a lot of work trying to get it all together. Especially because I do not have a passport and we decided this very, very late. I only submitted my passport application this week and that in itself is giving me anxiety because I can't book my plane tickets until I get my passport!

3 - Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - not a Movie// J.K Rowling came out on Friday confirming that Harry Potter and the Cursed Child will stay a play and not come out on the big screen. A lot of people are disappointed by it, however, I haven't read the play and I don't know if I plan to. What do you feel about it?

4 - No rest for the motivated// I seriously feel like I have no free time - ever. Every day my day starts at 9 (meaning I have to get up at 7:30), whether it's work or class. I am in class until 6:30 on Monday and Wednesday, 9 on Tuesday, 3:15 on Thursday (when I'm going to have to get all of my errands, etc. done), and out of work at 6 on Friday. Even when I get out of class I have to go home, eat dinner, shower, and then do homework and my freelance work. This is going to be the hardest semester of my college career but only one more year!

5 - Lean and Sculpted Body - 30 Min Workout// Blogilates' Cassey does it again with an amazing, fun, and challenging workout for the whole body. I love Blogilates because the workouts are always fun, always challenging and they really work. I'm always sore the day after!




What are your Five Things for this week?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...