7.31.2016

Five Things


1 - Beach// As most of you know, I went to the beach and I had a great time. I hadn't seen my family in over a month and I missed them so much. We stayed in a beach house on a campground at Myrtle Beach and it was so much fun. They just added a lazy river and we spend a lot of time just floating around. I also spent a lot of time reading on the beach which brings me to....

2 - Reading// While I was at the beach I read - no joke - 4 and a half books. Seriously I couldn't get enough. It's always one of my goals to read more and I never have time to during the school year between working, my blog and school. So I caught up a little bit and read 4 books. I read:

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson (I read half before I came)
The List by Siobhan Vivian
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
Dark Eden by Chris Beckett
Prep by Curtis Sittenfield

And I just started Moon and More by Sara Dessen.

3 - How Often You Need to Clean// One of the things that I've struggled with since living in an apartment is how often you actually need to clean things. I'm amazed at how quickly dressers and end tables get dusty and I have to wipe them down. Why do I need to vacuum and sweep everyday?!! Well, Koda has a lot to do with it because she has long hair and it's black. The difference between before and after I vacuum is crazy. But somethings (like pillows) I have no idea how often I need to clean. So I found this post on how often you need to clean on Facebook the other day. 

4 - Update Your Professional Wardrobe// After getting hired at the furniture store/design firm in February I've been slowly but surely adding to my professional wardrobe. There are a ton of staples you should probably have like a black blazer, and some neutral pumps. This post tells you exactly the things you need to have an awesome wardrobe to rock your job or internship.

5 - Gilmore Girls Teaser// Everyone knows Gilmore Girls is coming back for a four part series. And this week the teaser (and the date) was announced. It's finally coming back on November 25th and I can't be more excited. Seriously. And I've been binge watching Inside Amy Schumer. Coincidence? I think not. 


What You Missed:
 

What are your five things for this week?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...