7.28.2016

Making a Clean Slate: Cleaning Before You Go Back To School

Yep, I'm still going to be talking about going back to school. I know you're probably wanting me to shut up so you can go back to enjoying your summer without thinking about going to back to school. But trust me, there's no better time to get ready for back to school. If you start getting ready right now, you won't be as stressed when it's like a week before. So today we're going to talk about cleaning before you go back to school. It's important. If you're like me, you haven't touched your backpack since last semester, and I totally don't blame you. I threw mine in a closet as soon as finals were done and I haven't looked at it since. But it's that time where you need to get everything together so that you can be organized for back to school!


Backpack
Like I said, getting your book-bag/backpack, whatever you call it, in order is going to save you a lot of time the day before or the morning of. Make sure to clean out all of the pockets and if necessary, take out a vacuum and vacuum the crumbs out! (Don't lie, I know you have some!) It will feel great getting all of those old to-do lists and scraps of paper out and restocking it with your new notebooks and folders!

Email
One of the things that is super important when you go back to school is email. This is where you get your first emails from your professors about the first day of class, with your syllabus' and where you get updates throughout the year. But one thing you should do is delete your old emails from last semester. If you don't feel comfortable completely deleting them, move them to a folder called "Old Emails" or something. You most likely won't need them and getting your inbox to 0 will be great! Also, unsubscribing to emails that you no longer want to receive is a good place to start.

House
Before I go back to school I have this whole list of things I want to clean. Because I know I'm not going to want to do anything once I start school. So before you go back spend a day cleaning everything in sight. Vacuum, sweep, wash your clothes, wipe down everything, make sure the dishes are done, and just get everything organized. You'll feel good and clean once it's done and you'll feel great once you come back from class and you have a clean house!

Your Mind
Most importantly, relax before you go back. Spend a day just doing whatever you want to do. Take a shower, read a book, paint your nails, get some feelings out in your journal. Do what will calm you down and make you feel relaxed. Whether it's go for a run or go do some shopping for new clothes, apartment or dorm decorations, and some school supplies. Get in the right state before you go back to school and you won't regret it!

What else do you think needs to get a clean state before you go back to school?

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Email |

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...