2.19.2016

Five Things


1 - Design Job// Last week I talked about how I was going in for an interview for a job at a design firm/furniture dealer on Monday. Well I GOT THE JOB! Technically, my title is "intern" but I am an actual employee. I will price furniture, write proposals, work with customers, and hopefully learn a lot about the other side of being an interior designer! I start next Thursday and I could not be more excited!

2 - Perks of a Small Friend Group// YES! I really only hang out with two people, Kayla and our other friend, Jennifer. And seriously, we're so close that even one more person would throw everything off!

3 - How to Network if You're an Introvert// WOW! This is exactly what I needed! I am such an introvert and extremely shy, so networking is something I thought I would never be able to do. But this is seriously so helpful!

4 - Flying through toys// So Koda is a 50 pound, 8 month old, German Shepard mix. She loves her toys, chews and treats. And she has amazing jaw strength. So we buy her about 2 toys a week. that's because she destroys her toys literally within like 30 minutes of getting them. Yesterday I decided I was so sick of buying her a thousand toys, and we bought her a Kong "Beast" toy. Yeah, that think lasted about 15 minutes. So my question to you is, if you have a dog who likes to destroy toys, what do you get them? Koda has another all plastic kong toy that has lasted a while, but that's the only one that's still in one piece!

5 - Design Trends of 2016// Loving this years' trends!


What You Missed:
Last Week's Five Things
Freelancing in College {Pros and Cons}

What are your five things for this week?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...