1.01.2016

Five Things




1 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!// It is officially 2016! Kayla and I just got back into town yesterday and we ran to the grocery store and cleaned up her apartment before our friend came over to hang out, celebrate the new year, and celebrate Christmas since we didn't get to before break. It's nice to be back, and I have over a week to just hang out and try and get some things done before second semester starts!

2 - Interior Design Program// I found out (officially) on Wednesday that I was accepted into the professional Interior Design program here at ECU. For Interior Design, students have to put together a portfolio of their work and present it to the board to be accepted into the program. They only take people who are the best, and people who have shown significant improvement. I'm so excited that I get to continue!

3 - Most Charitable Celebrity// I am a huge Taylor Swift fan. I have been since middle school. Her songs got me through all of those insignificant middle school break ups. Now, I love to listen to her catchy tunes in the car, singing along with Kayla. But I don't just love her music. I love that she seems like a down-to-earth, fun, sweet girl, even though she's extremely famous. I LOVE that this is her fourth year being the most charitable celebrity. 

4 - Once Upon A Time// Okay. Confession time. I'm completely obsessed with this show. If you haven't seen it, it's basically all of your favorite childhood fairy tales reimagined, come to live and they're all connected. It's so amazing. I'm absolutely in love with all of the characters. I just sit there watching sometimes and I'm like "This is SO cool!" Anna and Elsa from Frozen (my favorite) just joined the show and I didn't even know it could get better, but it did!

5 - Star Wars// Yes, I've jumped on the bandwagon. The brand new Star Wars got so much hype, and everyone is loving it so I decided to start Star Wars from the beginning (much to the happiness of Kayla). I've watched the first two movies and so far, I really like them! I can't wait until the graphics get better and I can go see the newest one in the theaters within the next couple of weeks!



What are your five things for this week?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...