1.16.2015

Five Things




1 - A for Aria// If you watch Pretty Little Liars, you should definitely read this article. I've had my suspicions about Aria. Why is she never with the group?! But this article totally lays it all out for you on how exactly Aria could be A!

2 - Bob Marley Baby// I saw this video on a talk show the other day and I just had to share it with you all. It's so cute! He really knows what he's doing and you can tell he listens to Bob Marley all the time! Super cute!


3 - Interior Design// This is my second semester here at ECU in the Interior Design (IDSN) program and I'm actually getting into IDSN classes. I could not be more excited! We're learning blueprints, how to draw floor plans, render elevation views, and so much more! I'm probably talking greek to half of you lol! I definitely recommend the IDSN program where ever you may attend school. ECU's especially great. I do have to say though, it's SO SO SO expensive! I bought a set of 24 markers for $90+ the other day. And 36 colored pencils for $55. This is on top of a never ending list of other supplies and textbooks! If you decide to do IDSN definitely keep that in mind! Otherwise, I'm super excited and I can't wait to really start my career!

4 - Yoga// If you've been following my blog for a while, you'd know that I used to frequent my local yoga studio quite a bit. Since I've gone to college I haven't been continuing my practice of yoga. No matter how bad I want to, I can never bring myself to pull out my mat and do it in the floor of my dorm. It's just not the right feel, nothing beats going to a yoga studio. But I vow to do at least some form of yoga at least once a week! Y'all better hold me to this!

5 - Resident Advisor// Recently I made the decision that I wanted to become an RA. If you don't know what that is, it's basically a student that lives in a dorm who is basically the "security" of the floor. They make sure everyone is following the rules, become a guide and a source of information, decorate the halls, and much more. The same day that I made that decision I immediately applied. I recently got the invitation to do an interview! I'll have my interview February 12th! So wish me luck, and if any RA's happen to be reading this, give me some advice!!

What You Missed This Week:

What are your five things for this week?
Follow my Preppy Little Lesbian Tumblr!



Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required


*If you sign up, make sure you check your junk mail when Sunday comes and click "Not Junk"!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...