12.31.2014

New Year's Resolutions

It's that time again. It's time to make New Year's Resolutions. I hardly ever keep them. But this year I'm more determined than ever to keep them. This year was a lot like I said in yesterday's post. I've gotten rid of a lot of negativity and people who don't deserve to make it into my circle again next year. In the past month I've become so much happier because I've started focusing on my friends and I's happiness. I hope to continue this through the next year.


Health

  • Exercise three times a week
  • Eat healthy 2-3 meals a day
  • Lose 30 Pounds
  • Take my contacts out every two weeks (I don't know why, but I have trouble with this)

Blog

  • 200,000 views
  • 1,000 followers on all social media
  • 100 Facebook likes
  • 100 newsletter subscribers
  • Reply to every comment

Money

  • Keep a tight monthly report every month
  • Keep $5,000 in my account
  • Get a summer job
  • Make money from my job
  • Save more money than I spend
  • Make $7,000 in 2015


Personal

  • Write in journal 5 times a week
  • Read 5 books for fun
  • Watch all Harry Potter movies
  • Watch and finish two new tv series


School

  • Get all A's and B's (Both Spring and Fall)
  • Do ALL of my work
  • Study and work as hard as possible
  • Get C's and up on ALL assignments
  • No procrastinating

College Life

  • Go to a frat party
  • Make 5 new friends
  • Go to a club

Relationship

  • Celebrate four years
  • Become even closer
  • Establish a "date night" one time a week
What are your new years resolutions?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...