12.29.2014

My Year Two-Thousand Fourteen

The year is coming to a close on Wednesday. I've gone through so much this year, a lot of changes happened this year. With prom, graduation, Kayla and I's first vacation, my first trip to New York, going to college, losing one of my best friends and so much more. Here is my year in pictures because I could not possibly give captions for all 80 photos! I had a great year, and I hope next year is even better! Happy New Year everyone!










































































Well that was my year! I hope 2015 is even better!

2 comments :

  1. You are so cute! I loved looking at your year in review pictures (I did a similar post over at my blog ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Send me a link and I'll check it out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...