11.26.2014

What I'm Thankful For

As everyone knows, Thanksgiving is tomorrow! I love Thanksgiving, and the traditions that come along with it. Every year, we wake up pretty early, and get started on the food for the day! My parents make a big breakfast of usually eggs, toast, biscuits and gravy, corn beef hash, and bacon. Then we watch Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and lay around in our pajamas going between the couch, and cooking our dishes for the day. Usually someone forgets to get something. Last year it was some kind of spice, so I had to run out to get it. I always make the deviled eggs, which if I do say so myself, they're probably the best ever. Then we get ready, my mom usually cleans a little bit. Our Thanksgiving meal always depends on when the Lions play that day. Usually it's between 2-4pm.

After we eat, we just lay around and watch football. Way later we all get ready to go Black Friday shopping! The last two years Kayla, our friend Zach and I have all gone together, although I'm not sure if that's going to happen this year or not. Then every year on Black Friday we decorate our house for Christmas! Then some friends of ours come over and we watch Elf. Every. Single. Year!

Now, enough of our many, many, many traditions. I want to list a few things I'm thankful for this year!


1// My Family - They're so amazing and so supportive, I love them!
2// Kayla - She's always there for me, even though I'm hard to deal with.
3// My kitty - She's the cutest ever.
4// My house
5// Being able to have enough (food, clothing, warmth, shelter)
6// Being able to go to college
7// All of my amazing friends who are always there for me
8// Everyone who actually reads this little blog of mine
9// Health - of me and all of my loved ones
10// Every single thing I have, because I know I am very lucky. People aren't as privileged as I am, so I'm definitely thankful for that.

What are you thankful for this year?

Come back tomorrow for the perfect Thanksgiving Playlist! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...