11.27.2014

Thanksgiving Playlist

Yesterday I wrote a post about what I'm thankful for. In it, I mentioned that I would put up a Thanksgiving playlist. I'm ALL about playlists. I have a playlist for pretty much everything. I thought, why not make one for when everyone's sitting around the table eating today? Let me know what you think! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Eat so much and enjoy your family today!



1// Thank You for Being a Friend by Andrew Gold
2// A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving by Vince Guaraldi Trio
3// Grateful by John Bucchino
4// Thanksgiving Song by Adam Sandler
5// Autumn Leaves by Nat King Cole
6// American Pie by Don Mclean
7// Home by Daughtry 
8// (There's No Place Like) Home for the Holidays by the Carpenters 
9// Let's Turkey Trot by Little Eva
10// Apples, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie by Jay and the Techniques
11// Autumn in New York by Ella Fitzgerald 
12// When the Leaves by Ingrid Michaelson

Do you have any other Thanksgiving songs?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...