11.18.2014

RefME

know I posted about this in my 5 things this week, but I thought I would dedicate a whole post to it to let you guys know a little bit more about RefMe.

So theres this really really awesome new app called "RefME". With final exams slowly creeping up and final papers are beginning to be due, this is the perfect app for any student. RefME automates the whole referencing process for you. You can search by book/journal article title, DOI, ISBN, ISSN or even just copy and paste the website for a really quick reference - it only takes a few seconds. And this is the really cool part - if you get the mobile app, you can even scan the barcode! Even better, it's TOTALLY FREE! All you have to do is sign up through this link, and you're good to go! Here are some pictures to really show exactly what it is that RefMe is. 






I definitely definitely recommend this website. It takes literally just a few seconds to make a reference. 

*I am getting paid per SIGN UP using that link up there! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...