10.29.2014

Halloween Party Snacks

With Halloween parties kicking up tomorrow night, I have put together some of the cutest and yummiest Halloween party snacks. They're all super easy to make, and it seems like everything is cheap to buy! However, none of these are my recipes or photos, I found them all on Pinterest. This basically is just serving as a reference! Enjoy and let me know if you use any of these!


Fruit Kabobs// These things are so cute! I don't like fruit, but I think these would be so fun to make, eat (if you like fruit) and it's a cute little extra decoration for the party.



Pumpkin Spice Whip Dip// We all know pumpkin spice is where it's at in the fall. This whip dip sounds


Scarecrow Crunch// I love this stuff! I love absolutely everything in it. The whole thing probably would take about two minutes to do. And it's something everyone would love.

Apple Cider// What would Halloween be without apple cider? Crockpot apple cider is super convenient because it will stay warm all night!



Hotdog Mummies// These are so cute! My mom used to do something similar for our Halloween parties and I always loved them. They're cute and very good. They also fill you up fast.

What kinds of snacks are you having for Halloween?

2 comments :

  1. I am definitely going to use these for my Halloween sleepover party!
    I'm also going to make some caramel popcorn & roasted pumpkin seeds. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...