7.10.2014

The Liebster Award




Liebster:
n. sweetheart, beloved person, darling

I can't believe I was nominated for the Liebster Award! I would like to give a huge thanks to Michelle from Midwest Beauty on a Budget! I love her blog. Go check it out!

First, the rules of the Liebster Award:
1.
Thank and link the person who nominated you.  

2. Display the Liebster Award and the rules.  
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.  
4. Write 11 facts about yourself.  
5. Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers).
6. Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
Let’s get started!


My Questions from Michelle:

1. Why did you start blogging and what advice would you give new bloggers?
I started blogging because I love to write. I was one of the weird people actually liked to write essays in school. My advice would be to DEFINITELY try and join the Her Campus Blogger Network. It has opened up so many opportunities and I've met so many great people. 

2. What are your favorite qualities about yourself?

I love how organized I am. I literally wouldn't be able to function if I wasn't so organized!

3. What’s your guiltiest pleasure?

Gummy bears. I always have them. 

4. If happiness were currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

Blogging. Or writing for a magazine, or doing interior design. I have so many visions for my life and any of those would make me happy. 

5. If you could have one super hero power, what would it be and why? Okay fine… what’s your runner up power if you could have two?

Definitely being able to read minds. I ALWAYS want to know what people are thinking and it frustrates me that I can't! And being able to fly. I think that would be cool.

6. Tell us something on your bucket list: get a tattoo. I've been wanting one for so long but I'm so chicken.


7. Are you a planner? Or are you spontaneous?

I'm definitely a planner. I don't like surprises. 

8. If you could have dinner with one person (historical or famous), who would it be and why?

Marilyn Monroe. I want to know what happened.

9. If you had one day left to live, what would you do?

Spend it with Kayla and my family. And doing as many things on my bucket list as I can!

10. What is your favorite quote and by whom?

Honestly, I don't really have a favorite quote. I don't really live by them like most people do. If I had to pick one though: "Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect." - Demi Lovato

11. Where do you want to travel most?

WOW. I just did a post about this. Go check it out!  

11 Facts About Myself:

1. I'm 18 years old and I turn 19 on August 29th. 
2. My cat is my favorite thing in the world!
3. I struggle with anxiety and depression.
4. I am a lesbian. I've been dating my girlfriend for 3 years in November. 
5. There is not a SINGLE fruit that I like. Not. One.
6. I am completely obsessed with yoga. 
7. And candles.
8. I'm going to be going to ECU with my girlfriend, Kayla and I'm going to be rooming with my best friend since 5th grade.
9. I love all kinds of music except for country. 
10. My little sister is my best friend.
11. I drive a Kia Sorento. 


The Nominees:
1. Meghan from Fresh Faced
2. Nicole from Empire Styles
3. Shelby from An American girl
4. Justine from Magazine Maven

*I asked around and so many people have gotten it already! These are the only people that I found. I love each and every one of their blogs! They're great. Go check them out!

11 New Questions for the newest Liebsters!
1. What makes you the most happy in your life?
2. What is your dream profession?
3. Where do you want to visit most?
4. What kind of car do you drive?
5. If you had to pick one thing to eat everyday for the rest of your life what would it be?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. What is your absolute favorite book?
8. Do you want an outdoor wedding or indoor wedding?
9. Who do you look up to most?
10. Who do you credit your success so far to?
11. What is your favorite scent?

Go check all the nominees out! 

X.O.X.O

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...