7.02.2014

Preppy Little Lesbian Instagram!

I have a few exciting announcements!

#1: I am now a Smart Girls Group Sister!! I found out this morning and I could not be more excited about this opportunity!

#2: I now have a Preppy Little Lesbian instagram. I'll be following back the first 100 followers! Some of the things you'll be able to find on my instagram:

  • Outfit of the day
  • Books I'm reading
  • Food I'm eating
  • Preppy things
  • College prep pictures
  • Announcements 
Make sure you follow me!

SEARCH:

preppylittlelesbian OR Ally Gagliardo

I'll be changing the instagram link on the sidebar soon, but for now, use search. AGAIN, I'm following back the first 100 people. So hurry!

ALSO Later today I'll be having a HUGE post for the 4th of July! So watch out for that also!

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
A

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...