7.01.2014

July Book Club

Today is July 1st. I cannot believe that. It seems like just yesterday I was saying that about June too. And I was getting ready for the end of school. In a couple of days it's Fourth of July and I have a special post planned.

But, today since it is the first, I thought now would be a good time to start the book club I was talking about! So I have picked the book and it is......

Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple


If you are going to read this book or already have read it, comment below and let me know so we can set up a Google hangout on August 1st before we start our next book!

I'm excited about this! Everyone and anyone else welcome to join. I'd love for anyone to. So tell your friends, sisters, brothers, fellow lesbians or prepsters!

What other books are you interested in seeing for a book club book?

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
A

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...