7.01.2014

New York

  Over the weekend, my family and I went on a vacation to New York becuase my dad was doing a cooking segment on Fox and Friends. We jam packed everything in on Friday and Saturday because that's all the time we had. It was a lot of fun but very tiring! Here are some photos from my trip!


Empire State Building

Rockefeller Center

We saw the ball that drops every New Years Eve!

Times Square

The Empire State Building lit up rainbow for pride on Sunday!

My dad during his segment on Fox and Friends.

Our hotel was right next to Grand Central Station so we always came here to ride the subway.

Audrey Hepburn painted on the side of a building in Little Italy. I thought it was so cool. It's now the background on my phone!

Me with the Statue of Liberty.


I obviously had to go sit on the Met Steps (Gossip Girl)
The Empire State Building Lit up rainbow again on Saturday.

Honestly, I didn't know New York was so tiring. I knew you had to walk everywhere because the traffic is absolutely horendous but oh my goodness. 

I loved New York though. I love the hustle and bustle. I love that people are doing their own thing and minding their own business. I love that there are so many successful people in that city. And I could definitely see myself living there one day. (On the Upper East Side of course)

Have you ever been to New York? What was your favorite part?

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
A

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...