6.29.2014

Favorite Apps

Ever since I got my iPhone it's been basically my life. I constantly have it. I'm checking social media, my email, taking pictures. The apps on my iPhone make my iPhone what it is. iPhones have way better apps and a better iPhone than androids do. (My opinion)

Here are a few apps that are my favorites! 


Twitter// I love twitter. I'm constantly on twitter. Whether it's my personal or my blog twitter. I love interacting with people. (@preppylittleles) 


Bloglovin// I love this app! I get to read and follow all of my favorite blogs all in one place. And I don't even have to have a computer! (Search: Preppy Little Lesbian)


Snapchat// I LOVE SNAPCHAT! I love seeing everyone's stories. I think they're so interesting. You can have videos and pictures and I just think it's so cool. (allygagliardo)


Tumblr// tumblr is my favorite social media by far. I've had mine for over 4 years now. I love that I'm able to post whatever I want. No one ever judges on tumblr and I love it. 


Instagram// I really don't post that much on Instagram but I do keep up with my feed. I love seeing other peoples photos. 


Flip board// I've talked about flipboard but it really is one of my favorite apps. I read all of the "cover stories" right before I go to bed. 


Mint// this app is perfect for people who are trying to learn manage their money. You can set up individual budgets on different categories. It's really awesome  


Headspace// Head space is a really awesome app. It guides you through a 10 minute meditation for 10 days. At the end of the 10 days you can restart. I usually do it right before I'm about to sleep. After I read flipboard! 

These are my favorite apps! If you don't have them, download them and add me on them! 

What are your favorite apps? 

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...