7.17.2014

Face Cleaning Routine

My face cleaning routine isn't anything special. But I do have a pretty set routine. I used to not though. I used to never ever wash my face even when I wore makeup.

Recently I started doing this routine. When I wake up in the morning I wash my face with this:


I moisturize with this:
Then I put make up on or not it depends on what I'm doing that day. If I come back from whatever I'm doing and I'm done having my make up on I use this to get it off:

If I'm feeling extra lazy and I don't feel like using that Neutrogena Blackhead Remover scrub at night I use one of these:
And then moisturize.

It's not too much but it works for me and my routine keeps break out low!

What is your face cleaning routine?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...