6.05.2014

Summer Movies

This is the 3rd part to the summer series I am doing!

During the summer while I definitely spend my fair share of time outside, tanning, swimming, going to theme parks and the beach, etc, I spend probably equally as much inside reading and watching movies. Summer is the time where I catch up on the movies or books I've missed and didn't have time for during the year and also books and movies just about summer.

There are so many movies about summer, that take place in summer etc. Here are a few I'm going to be watching this summer:



1. The Notebook (for the 1,000th time)
2. Grease
3. The Last Song
4. Dirty Dancing
5. Spring Breakers
6. Jaws
7. Project X
8. High School Musical 2 
9. The Sandlot
10. The Parent Trap
11. Dear John
12.  50 First Dates
13. Adventure land


Some other movies I want to watch this summer:

1. The Fault in Our Stars (today!!!)
2. The Great Gatsby
3. 12 Years a Slave
4. The Heat
5. Shawshank Redemption
6. Pulp Fiction
7. Fight Club
8. Temptation
9. Olympus Has Fallen
10. Brave 

What kinds of movies are you watching this summer?

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...