5.26.2014

Weekend

This weekend felt really really really long. It was fun, tiring, sad, stressful and relaxing all in one. A lot of things were happening at once and I really needed some time to not have to deal with anything. Here are a few pictures from my weekend! 



On Friday my class and I broke the school record for having 118 teams sign up to play in a cornhole tournament to benefit cancer. My class organized, set up, and took down the whole thing. It was so much fun, so tiring but absolutely worth it to give an amazing woman a check for almost $2,000!


On Saturday I went to the mall (by myself which is an absolutely big deal to me!) and bought myself a Lilly Pulitzer koozie for the beach, 5 mini hand santizers (The smells are Aqua Blossom, Stress Relief {eucalyptus}, Perfect Beach Day, Caribbean Escape, and Aloha Orchid), a mini perfume for my car (scent is Endless Weekend) and my favorite make up remover from Forever 21 in the Cucumber Melon scent. 



On Sunday, Kayla and I went to Greenville (ECU) to take our friend his car. We spent the day in Greenville so of course I had to go to Sup Dogs. It was so good. 






Then we just hung around the apartment, hanging out with some good friends. (I am aware that these pictures are awful of me. But they are the only ones I have!) 



After we got back today I worked a little bit on my interior Design project.



Now, I'm blogging, having some quality times with my kitty and watching Friday Night Lights until the Bachelorette comes on later!

This weekend felt too much like summer. Although tomorrow is Senior Skip Day, I still do have to go back to school on Wednesday. I will be back to my regular blogging tomorrow. I just thought I would catch you up on my weekend! 

What did you do this weekend?

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...