5.29.2014

Summer Playlist

I only have 3 more school days left (!!!) and graduation is 16 days away! Then the day after graduation I'm heading to the beach. I'm totally ready for summer and I'm getting ready in anyway I can. Over the next 8 or 9 posts everything is going to be about summer!

I have two summer playlists on my phone and a CD in my car dedicated to summer songs, songs about summer, or songs that remind me of summer. I've picked my top 13 songs to share with you! So grab your iPod, phone, computer, whatever, a glass of lemonade, and a book and get ready for summer!


I'm always looking for new songs to put in my playlists. Do you have any favorite songs that remind you of summer?

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...