4.02.2014

Show Us Where You Work Linkup

So I saw this on Dorothy's blog (Prep in Your Step) and I went through everyone on the linkup's blog. I'm obsessed with looking at people's rooms, agendas, desks and getting ideas for my own things! I'm also just a tad nosey. So I decided to do it myself!




This is my desk. I've had it literally since I was born. WARNING: these pictures are seriously, seriously, low quality.



I keep a picture of my dad and I, an old coke glass bottle with flowers in it, a thing to hold my pens, pencils, and highlighters. I also keep my makeup in that blue box so it's easier access. For Christmas, Kayla also did the sharpie on the coffee mug thing we found on Pinterest. I keep paperclips, mini stickies and Chapstick in there for easy access and also to keep it out of the way.



I also have a radio on my desk, with a picture frame with my best friend (and soon to be college roommate), and a few magazines I've bought but have yet to read.


In the cubby thing above, I have a picture frame of my best friends from freshman year and also a purple and gold canvas that I painted for my dorm room next year.



On the top row, I have a plant, books, a box with random supplies, and other various things.


Way up top I have the speakers to my radio, four boxes I call my "memory boxes", my first Lilly bag, and some more pictures.

Some Questions:
1. Where is your favorite workspace located? (Library, apartment, dorm room?)
Honestly, I only use my desk when I really need to get work done. If I'm feeling lazy, I'll lay in my bed and do my homework. Or if I want to be around people, I'll do it at my kitchen counter.

2. Do you prefer a sleek desk or you more of an “organized chaos” kind of person?
While I'm working at my desk, it's pretty messy, I have my agendas out, my notebooks out, my laptop and everything out so it's still pretty messy. But otherwise, It's usually clean.

3. What is your favorite kind of writing utensil?
I love Bic's blue pens. I use them for EVERYTHING. I only use pencil in my agenda and my math homework. 

4. Show us your calendar or agenda!
This is this week, a non completed week....but if you look at last week....
I tend to write every. single. thing. down in my planner. It's really a problem. 


In addition to my planner, I also keep a notebook with a detailed list of exactly what HOMEWORK I have to do. And ONLY homework. My agenda is where I keep EVERYTHING like working, babysitting, and my major project/test due dates.

5. And just for fun, what are you looking forward to most about spring?
There are so many events coming up in Spring! Prom is the 12th, then the 19th, I'm going to Disney World!! I also have so many more cute outfits for Spring! I love sandals and being outside!

Where do you study?


X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...