4.01.2014

Changes

Yesterday I was talking to my mom and I realized I'm only 73 days away from graduation! That is absolutely insane to me. It's honestly so hard for me to think about how much everything is going to change within the next two months.

Senior year is SO stressful. Between college applications, senior project, scholarships, classes, working out, a relationship, prom, graduation prepping, working, baby sitting, I hardly have any time.

The last two weeks (and next two weeks) all I've been doing is preparing for prom. Luckily, I got my dress REALLY early and didn't have to worry about that. I've been tanning, and working out. Also, I've been working my ass off to help my mom pay for everything. Today I get my hair dyed and trimmed. Every single day this week I'm either working or baby sitting. Next Friday, I get my nails done. Saturday is the day! I have to pick up Kayla and I's flowers, get my hair put up, make up, take pictures, go to dinner and finally get to the prom! I cannot wait. It's my first and last prom and I'm so excited it get to do it with my girlfriend.

I'm so lucky that I pretty much already knew where I was going to go to school because that takes SO much stress off not worrying about where I'm going to go and who I'm going to room with.

This Thursday I get my cap and gown and that is freaking me out. I feel like it will become so much more real when I pick that up and put my tassel on my rear view mirror. After that, I have to take my senior pictures in the cap and gown.

Everything just seems to be moving 90 MPH and I can't seem to hold on or keep up. I don't feel like I'm old enough to be graduating and going to college and picking roommates and going to prom.

Everything is going to change in the next two months. Nothing is ever going to be the same again and I don't know if I can handle it. I hate change. I'm not good with change. But, I guess I'm going to have to suck it up right?

Do you feel the same way? Do you hate change?

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...