4.13.2014

Senior Prom!

My Senior prom was yesterday and everything was absolutely PERFECT. My dress was perfect, my hair was perfect, my makeup was perfect, my accessories were perfect, my girlfriend was perfect, my girlfriend looked perfect, dinner was perfect, our pictures were perfect....If you couldn't guess, I'm super happy with the way everything turned out. I fell so much more in love with my girlfriend last night. I'm so so so so so lucky that I got to spend my senior prom with the love of my life. I am so lucky that I went to prom with someone I actually care about and that cares about me. (Unlike some people that were there.) This post is going to be so long and VERY photo filled.




















My girlfriend was so perfect yesterday and also very super patient after sitting though me getting my hair curled, put up, make up on...and me just basically stressing out all day. I'm so lucky that in 10 years I'm going to be able to look back on these pictures with her and be able to say I married my high school sweetheart and my senior prom date. I think these pictures would be so awesome to show to our kids one day.

I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I felt super confident in my dress, make up and hair. Everything came together so well and I am so happy. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. I got SO many compliments! Kayla also looked so handsome and so cute in her little tux. She's so perfect!

ALL I've been doing all day is looking at everyones prom pictures! I always enjoy that.

I can't believe my senior prom is over! So much planning went in to it and I feel like it went by so fast. But I could not be happier about the way everything turned out.

If you go to prom, send me your pictures! I would love to see some! 

X.O.X.O 
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...