4.08.2014

Blogs I love

So recently I've been REALLY obsessed with reading blogs. Every single day I check the 5 blogs that I have bookmarked on my computer. I'm so obsessed with learning new tips, getting new ideas for agendas, clothes, and every other thing about blogs! So today I'm going to share a few of them with you! Check them out and let me know that you did, ALSO follow me on twitter at preppylittleles.



College Prepster//This was the blog that started my obsession with blogs! Carly always has such good tips. She's so relatable and she makes me want to be successful in the blogging world!



Prep in Your Step// I like Dorothy's blog because she started college this year and she has so many awesome tips! She always has really awesome and detailed posts with lots of pictures!


Simply Taralynn// I love this blog because she give AWESOME healthy hips for food, working out, grocery shopping, and eating out!


Southern Curls & Pearls// First of all I absolutely love the theme of her blog. It looks so classy and cute. Her pictures are always SO good quality.


Little Lady in the South She also gives awesome tips! And she lives really close to me so that's pretty cool too! I love the way she rights too! Her posts are always well written.

Check out all of these lovely lady's blogs! They're all awesome and they keep giving advice to better your life!

What are your favorite blogs? I'm always in need of more!

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally

Twitter*Tumblr

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...