3.09.2014

Spring Forward



It's about time for my favorite time of the year again, Spring! I love the flowers, the warmer weather, tanning, Spring break, walks, pastel colors, easter egg hunts, keeping the windows open, pretty much everything! Plus, all of my outfits are far cuter for Spring than any other season. What are a few things that are on my radar for Spring?




This silky chambray tunic is PERFECT for a lazy Saturday afternoon around town. How absolutely comfy does that look?


This Lilly Pulitzer fit and flare dress is seriously ADORABLE. I'm dying to get a Lilly dress and this print is perfect for springtime.


I would LOVE to pair this beautiful short sleeve Lilly P dress with some pearls and some cute sandals. Easter Sunday dress maybe?



Old Navy has some reasonably priced preppy clothes there, and I'm actually surprised. These nautical-print twill shorts are no different! I think I could have a pair of these shorts in every color!

These are just a few of the things that I'm wanting for the upcoming months.

What kind of things do you want to spring into Spring?

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...