3.10.2014

Meet Eleanor!

So on Friday my girlfriend and I went to PetCo, just because that's where Kayla likes to go because she's completely obsessed with animals. And we were looking in the small animals section and the cutest little hamster was standing up in it's cage with its little paws tucked into it's chest. She had the biggest eyes and she was the cutest color. And I completely fell in love. I got to hold her and she was the cutest and sweetest thing ever. BUT I didn't want to just make a crazy decision about the life of an animal in just one day so we said no for now.

On Saturday I couldn't stop thinking about her and I hated that she had to keep living there. So we went back and we got her! She's the cutest thing ever! My girlfriend named her Eleanor or Ellie. With all of my animals, I have a Disney theme going with their names. I have a fish named Olaf (snowman from Frozen) and another fish named Ariel (Little Mermaid). SO I was trying to think of a Disney character that was named Ellie and I thought of the old woman (or the wife) from Up!

I'm so excited about Ellie. She's so cute and I can't wait to come home every day and put her in her ball and let her just run around my room. So far I haven't had any problems with my cat, Luna. She's definitely interested in Ellie, but no unsupervised visits of course!

Here are a few pictures of her, they're not that good because I had to use my iPhone camera through the slots of the cage haha. BUT she's still really cute!


This was the day we got her (Saturday) She loves her food apparently.


She's sleeping in the back corner under her wheel. That's her favorite spot to sleep!

What kind of pets do you have?

X.O.X.O 
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally

Twitter*Tumblr*Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...