2.13.2014

Chilly Snow, Hot Cider

I just got in from venturing out in to the snow for the first time, other than to take this picture yesterday:

I decided to get dressed, go outside, and take some pictures and play in the snow with my dad and sister. I took this picture less than give minutes ago: 

It's crazy how much it's snowed in the last 24 hours. It's been non stop snowing for so long. It seems like it will never end. Here are some pictures we took while out in the snow.

We decided to take our little kitty out for a few minutes so she could enjoy it for a minute. She LOVED it. 

I didn't even mean to take a serious picture, and it turned out to be one of the favorite ones I've taken of myself. 


My precious little kitty just fascinated by the snow. 

My daddy and I!

After we took our tons of wet clothes off, we all cuddled up in the living room, my sister and I with cider, my dad watching himself on TV, and my mom with her new tablet just silently spending time together. It felt really nice. I'm really content right now with just cider, my family, my laptop, hpone and my book. The only thing else I could ask for is Kayla. 

I'm wearing a pink slouchy beanie from Target, a plain gray sweatshirt, fleece lined leggings from Body Central, a navy blue scarf from Rue 21 and my monogrammed Marley Lilly raincoat. 

How are you spending your snowy days?

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...