1.21.2014

Tired

I tried to study for my Civics test and read the next five chapters of Their Eyes Were Watching God, I really did. But Gossip Girl won. I can’t stand to read one more word. Highlight one more phrase. Make one more Mind Map on Exam time. Read one more poem. Memorize one more flashcard. Make one more adjustment to my keynote. I’m just done. I’m so mentally and physically tired. 
I know that what I’m doing now in my Senior year of high school has no comparison to what college is like and that really scares me. I’m exhausted. I can’t keep up with my school work anymore. No matter how hard I try, I’m always cramming the block before whatever is due. I had motivation three days ago. I don’t know what happened in the last three days but it’s all gone. I want to curl up with a nice blanket and drink hot chocolate. 
Maybe if I take a nice hot shower, drink a nice glass of water and sit down at my desk, turn off Gossip Girl I’ll have a little bit more energy. At least I’m praying I do. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...