1.21.2014

Comfort



I’m currently laying beside my sleeping girlfriend while doing loads of homework. The sheer fact that this sleeping beauty is beside me makes it so much better. I am a completely different (and better) me when she’s home. I am so much happier when I am able to see her, and I am more likely to get what I need to do done because she always pushes me and makes sure I’m on task, well, when she’s awake that is. 
I am in a website making class. There is this specific application we use on the MacBooks to create these websites and it’s called “Smultron”. Over the last week Smultron decided that it didn’t like me and wanted to cancel out/delete/screw up all of the documents I was using to create my final webpage for this course. I went to the help desk in my school and they fixed the problem. For a total of 30 minutes. So, I am currently restarting my 5 page website over. If you couldn’t guess, I’m a little frustrated and overwhelmed since I am now WAY behind in the course. And in one of my other classes I’m 11029312% fed up with my teacher. He does not teach us and tries to give us work that we have to completely figure out ourselves when it is nearly impossible. Luckily I have great classmates and we usually collaborate on almost all of our work. This week I started my Senior Project keynote, barely, because I don’t know what I’m supposed to be doing and I have not even attempted my speech. 
Despite my current troubles with my school work, I am pretty content with my life. I have finished Christmas shopping, I only have four and a half days of school this week, I have my girl by my side, we get to have our Christmas date on Friday and I am healthy. 
I can’t wait to be finished with this semester and I can breeze through the rest of my Senior Year. 
I just keep telling myself “It’s going to be okay. It’s almost over. You can do this.” The key to getting through the day and the rest of life basically is to believe in yourself. No matter what. You have to keep going and pushing through life no matter how hard. As hard as it sounds you can’t depend on other people. You have to lift yourself up and believe in yourself and push your own self to get through life. Other people can attempt to do that for you, but it will only make a real difference in your life if YOU want to make that change and have self discipline. 
Just the wise words from Ally for the day. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...