1.21.2014

Forever and Always


At about 5 AM I woke up with my heart beating fast and sweating. I had a dream that my girlfriend, Kayla, got in a car crash and died. I was there to witness the accident. It was one street over from her house. I had to go tell her parents. 
It was the most terrifying dream I’ve ever had. I thought I was going to loose her. Then I get on tumblr this morning. I see so many posts about love and relationships and it really makes me appreciate mine and how amazing she is.
I woke up this morning to the longest text in the world this morning of her telling me all the things she loves about me. I assume she read my last Pearls and Bows post. 
I am so lucky to have someone that loves me and cherishes me no matter what. No matter how insane I am or how shitty I look that day. She really is the best thing to ever happen to me and I can’t thank her enough for being there for me all of the time no matter what. She makes my world go round and I’m not even ashamed. I can’t wait until I see her for the first time in two weeks today. I’ve missed her so much. I can’t wait to see you baby!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...