1.28.2014

ECU Pirate

Over the last week or so I decided to officially commit to East Carolina University. I have never been more excited about anything in my life. My girlfriend, Kayla, is currently a sophomore at ECU, and one of my other friends is a Junior there too. When I arrive in the fall, I will be rooming with my best friend since 5th grade.

I have seriously never been more excited about anything more in my life. For the past two years, Kayla and I have been dreaming of this. Although, earlier this year I decided to explore other college options, my heart just led me right back to ECU. When I visited Greenville, I felt something. I saw myself there. I saw myself in the dorms, and becoming best friends with the people on my hall. I saw myself going to the dining hall, walking around campus to class, making friends, tailgating for football games, going to the football games and sitting in the student section, going to the student center, studying at the library, partying (I mean how could I not at ECU), and just living there for the next four years of my life.

I also toured Wilmington. Even though I absolutely ADORE the beach, I could not see myself at the school at all. It wasn't meant for me. It wasn't where I saw myself living and growing for four years.

On twitter, I have been tweeting about ECU and using the hashtag #ecu18. Apparently a lot of people check this tag and whenever I tweet #ecu18 I got a lot of followers. It became kind of hard to keep track of everyone on my timeline, and I kept getting more and more excited so I decided to make a list. Everyone that follows me that is ecu18 and has #ecu18 in their description, I add them to the list and that way everyone is all together and we can all meet in the same place and get to know each other! So far, so many people are loving it and can't wait to get in to it!

When it comes closer to the time I leave for college, I will post some things about what I'm bringing and my dorm room and stuff when I get there. I'll probably post some more things about college on the way also.

But for right now, I'm SO excited because I'm going to be an ECU PIRATE!!


Seniors: Where are you planning to go to school?
Upperclassmen: Where do you go to school?

X.O.X.O,
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...