1.08.2017

Five Things


1 - Second Semester// As I mention below I start school again on Tuesday. I'm kind of excited, ready to be back to my normal school, work, home, routine. But I am kind of loving not having to do anything. Today and tomorrow are going to be cleaning, washing clothes, and spa days to 

2 - Snow// Yesterday it snowed here in North Carolina. And you know all hell broke loose because it's the south. And because I'm a true southerner you know I did not leave the house all day yesterday and I'm not going anywhere today either because I cannot drive in the snow/ice. Here, the ice is way worse than the snow. They actually canceled the first day of class on Friday preemptively because everyone in the south is terrified of snow so I will go back on Tuesday!

3 - Lazy Girl's Guide to Staying Fit and Healthy// Yes, this is exactly what I need. No matter how hard I try, how many plans I make, I still can't make myself workout regularly. Lazy girls, unite!

4 - Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham// Has anyone else read this yet? I'm currently reading Lauren Graham's (Lorelai from Gilmore Girls) new book and so far I'm loving it. I love Gilmore Girls (I finished the reboot yesterday and I cried during the whole hour and a half) and I love Lauren Graham as a person. If you've read it let me know what you think!

5 - Ingrid's 2016 Favorites// I love watching everyone's favorite videos and all of the products that everyone loves! Here are Ingrid's favorites for all of 2016!




What are your five things for this week?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...