9.06.2016

Next Up on My Reading List

One of my goals for this semester to to continue reading every night. Kayla got me three books for my birthday (Harry Potter, Mindy's first book and Amy Schumer's book). I am almost finished with Harry Potter and up next is Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling!




1. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K Rowling (Two more chapters!)

2. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling

3. The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schemer

4. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green

5. When It Happens by Susane Colasanti

6. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen

7. Divergent by Veronica Roth

8. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenburg 


What are you reading this semester? 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...