7.05.2016

What's on my Reading List for Summer 2016

I read probably a little bit too much during the summer. I always have a goal and I usually go over it. When I was younger and didn't have to work, I would read between 20 and 25 books. Now that I work a lot and run this blog, I have a goal of 8 books by the time August is over. However, I really want to read 10. So far, I've finished 2. Not really very good, but up until last week, I was doing math and working so I give myself a pass, but I'm definitely going to try and catch up! 


This is my first summer that I'm not in my hometown, which is a change in itself and I also now have Koda so my days are usually pretty full. But I try to read a couple of chapters each day, at least before bed to get my reading fix. Since I'm not at home, I usually get books from the library, but since the campus library has limited hours, I decided to focus on books that I have but haven't read. You can check out my full to-read list here. 


  1. [HAVE READ] I just finished reading Stolen Prey by John Sanford. I was pretty good! It's about murder and a cop trying to solve it, so if that's not something you enjoy reading, I wouldn't recommend it! 
  2. [HAVE READ] I also just finished Cesar's Way by Cesar Millan. As much as I believe Koda is a sweet little angel, I know there are things she can improve, and things I can do to make her a happier puppy. 
  3. [CURRENTLY READING] Yep. I'm finally reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling. I just love Harry Potter. I haven't read the books but I've seen the movies, most of them more than once. There's just something magical about it that I love. 
  4. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
  5. The List by Siobhan Vivian 
  6. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dressen
  7. Dark Eden by Chris Beckett
  8. Prep by Curtis Sittenfield 
  9. When it Happens by Susane Colasanti
  10. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenburg
What are you reading this summer? 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...