7.24.2016

Five Things




1 - Beach// As you're reading this, I'm probably sitting on the beach right now. I'm so excited because I've been needing a break. I'm so excited for a whole week of doing nothing but sitting on the beach and reading. I don't have any work to do at all. But when I get back, it's full speed ahead to getting ready for fall semester!

2 - Feminist Books Every College Girl Should Read// I saw this on Facebook and I immediately book marked it! Mindy's book is already on my book list, but I'm definitely adding a few of the other ones. What other feminist books are you wanting to read?

3 - Mind-blowing Documentaries You Can Watch on Netflix// I have recently gotten into documentaries again. Once in a while I really get obsessed with them and I watch all of the good ones on Netflix within a couple of days. And then I found this Buzzfeed post. I'm can't wait to get started on all of these!

4 - Yoga Dog// I saw this and I literally laughed out loud. I think these Doge memes are so funny.



5 - Total Body Pilates// I love the YouTube channel Blogilates. She has amazing workouts and this one is no short of awesome!




What You Missed:
     




What are your five things for this week?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...