3.06.2016

Life Lately

So things have been super crazy around here, and in my life. I've gotten SO busy and I had to prioritize, so my blog has been sitting on the back burner for a while. I don't really anticipate having much more free time, especially with finals coming up in the next month or so. However, once summer is here, I am back to blogging on a regular basis! Keep checking back though, because I will be scheduling posts at least once a week! 



Since I've been kind of AWOL and not updating you on my life through Five Things posts, I thought I would do a "life lately" post. I mentioned a while ago that I got a job at an Interior Design firm and furniture store. That's in addition to my assistant job (online) and ghost writing job (online), school full time and fitting time in for Kayla, Koda and my friends. It's been rough to say the least. I've been extremely stressed and it's been really hard to adjust to the extra hours that I'm spending at work, when I used to dedicate that time to other things. Plus, the only shifts are 9-6 (yikes!) so when I work, that's the only thing I can do all day, pretty much. It feels just like a big girl job! 



Koda has just been a sweetie lately. I haven't been able to take her on our daily walks (thanks Kayla for doing double mommy duty on work days) and she just gets so excited when I finally come home from work. Since the weather has been nice, she's been getting a lot of time outside. Usually, we just keep the backdoor open so she can come inside or outside whenever she wants while we're home. 



Kayla and I FLEW through Fuller House. We watched all 13 episodes in about a day and a half. It was so cute! And they're bringing it back for another season and I can't wait! 

So that's pretty much what has been going on with me lately. Lots of work, lots of school work and just grinding it out until summer starts! I can't wait until I get adjusted to my work schedule so I can stop being so exhausted all of the time. This week I work Monday through Thursday and Saturday! 

But never fear, I will  have a post up this week, even if it is just one! Keep a look out on twitter (@designallyblog) or Instagram (@designallyblog) or on Facebook

What have you been up to lately?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...