8.13.2015

How to Have the Perfect Spa Day

On Tuesday I talked about my little shopping excursion to Walmart to spoil myself a little bit and get myself some spa day essentials. I'm back today to tell you exactly what I do, in detail, on my little spa days before I go back to school.

I have done this "back to school spa day" for as long as I can remember. Of course when I was younger it consisted of taking a shower, straightening my hair and painting my nails the Sunday before school started. As I got older, and into high school it really started to turn into a spa day and it's become a tradition since! I plan on doing a small version of this "spa day" on Thursday the 20th, the day before I move. What am I doing?


Before the Move:
Hair Cut// I'm getting a hair cut to just freshen up the ends of my hair and thin my hair out a little bit!

Massage// I'm so excited, I'm getting my second massage ever! It's going to be part of my birthday present from my mom (thanks mom!)

Nails// I plan on taking myself to get my nails painted in gel polish. If you don't know what gel is, it is basically nail polish that stays on for about two weeks, which will definitely be helpful so I don't have to worry about chipped nails before going to school!

The Day Before the First Day of Classes:



What To Buy:

Blackhead Strips// To get those stubborn blackheads off of your nose!

Schick Disposable Razors// To make sure your legs are silky smooth. (I recommend Schick Quattro for women, they literally shave like a dream.)

Shaving Cream// To use with your Schick Disposable Razors!

A New Loofah// I found a great one at Walmart that is perfect to help exfoliate!

Magazine// What's a spa/girls day without a great magazine?

Exfoliant// My skin is so bad right now, and I have no idea why, so I'm making sure to take even more extra care of my face right now. I'm loving Biore's blackhead erasers. 

Nail Polish// If you're not getting a mani!

And of course...

Candy// I love love love Twizzlers! They're so yummy and they're low fat. I could seriously eat the whole back in one sitting. 

What I do:

Shower// Shower time! Make sure you're nice and clean for your first day! 

Shave your legs// It's still summer so it's still time for you to make sure your legs are shaven to show of those legs of yours in your shorts! If you buy Schick Disposable Razors right now, you will get one free! Like I said, I definitely recommend Schick Quattro Razors! (They come in super fun colors so they'll look cute in your shower caddy at school this year! And they have soothing aloe to create extra moisture!)


(Kitty says "hello, what is this?")

After you've exfoliated, before you moisturize....

Mask// Take out your favorite hardening mask and leave it to dry for 10-20 minutes! After the mask is hardened and you've washed it off, make sure to moisturize!

Eyebrows// Make sure your eyebrows are "on fleek" (sorry I had to) for your first day! Tweeze your eyebrows (or go get them waxed)! 

Movie// Put on a movie, one you've never seen before or one of your favorites! 

Nails// Time to paint your nails if you haven't already! 

Hair// I rarely do anything with my hair during the school week. So the day before class starts I try to straighten or curl my hair to look nice! Often times I do this on Sundays too!

Relax// Just relax! You're about to head into fall semester so take this last day to relax as much as you can!

This is just what I like to do so I can feel confident, happy, and pretty on my first day of school, by now it's also a tradition! Feel free to omit whatever doesn't apply to you or add your own spin on your "back to school spa day"! 

What do you do to get yourself ready right before school starts?




This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.

N/A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...