7.04.2015

Five Things



1 - Fourth of July// Happy Fourth of July! Usually, on Fourth of July we keep things super simple and low key. Kayla's coming over and we're going to grill out and just have a nice easy holiday!

2 - District Magazine// District Magazine's July issue is out! I'm so excited to get to be a part of this every month! Definitely go check it out!

3 - eBook// I've decided that I'm going to compile all of my college-related posts and revamp and restyle them to have even more tips and tricks! Even if you're not a freshman, this eBook will be perfect for even graduate students learning to improve! So definitely stay tuned for that!

4 - Parenthood// I recently started watching Parenthood on Netflix and I LOVE IT! It's so cute, and it really shows the different struggles of being a parent. Even though I'm only 19, it still really gets to me!

5 - The House on Mermaid Point// I just started reading this book, and so far I really like it! Although, it's moving a little slow! A family of woman and sisters are house renovators on a reality tv show, but they don't know the star of who's house they are renovating! It's an interesting concept!

What You Missed:
Neutral Jewelry from Stella and Dot
IT'S LEGAL!
Yoga Bitch 
Relaxation Box
Things You Should Definitely Know Before Becoming an Adult
Ask a Lesbian with Effort-Lez

What are your five things for this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...