5.03.2015

Five Things




1 - Presentation// On Friday I had a presentation to not only my class and my Interior Design Professor, but also two other Interior Design professors, an art professor, an Interior Designer and the Dean! I was so nervous but in the end it was okay! I'm just glad it's over!

2 - Last Week// This week is my last week in Greenville! I'm moving back home for the summer to hopefully get a job and rest up for next semester in the fall! I'm having mixed emotions about it. I have to leave Kayla behind and all of my friends. But it will be nice to go back home, not use shower shoes, be able to make my own food, and stop eating Chick-Fil-A every single day!

3 - 10 Powerful Books// Everyone should add these books to their "Must Read" List! Awesome powerful books for older adolescent girls and teens.

4 - Possible Job?// Last night my mom ran into the owner of my favorite yoga studio back home and she might have a possible job for me for the front desk! I'm so excited! I think this could be the perfect job opportunity for me! I love the studio, and spending all day in a yoga studio? HEAVEN!

5 - Tiny Hamster// My Friday Five Things has quickly just become a way I can show my favorite Tiny Hamster video of the week. Enjoy this hamster eating a tiny pizza.


What You Missed:
Last Week's Five Things
Organizing for Finals

What are your five things for this week?

2 comments :

  1. Oh, how exciting! Congratulations on your presentation! I can't even imagine how stressful it would be to present something to the Dean! We are planning a move this summer, too... and it's definitely bittersweet. Hopefully it all works out and you get the yoga studio job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It ended up not being as bad as I thought, thankfully. Good luck on your move, I can't wait until I don't have to move a dorm full of stuff every summer! Thanks so much, hopefully it works out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...