2.09.2015

Valentines Day Homemade Gifts

When giving gifts for Kayla I always like to include something handmade. It just adds something super personal to the gifts and I can always guarantee that she'll love it because it's something I made! (BTW if you're reading this, you're not getting anything I included here this year!)


I did this for Kayla for our two year anniversary. It took a while to do, but in the end, it was a cute little book that she (and I) get to look back on later. 


This cute little heart filled box is called a "Heart-Attack". On each heart, there's a memory, reason why I love you, a song or something similar that makes you think of them, etc. To make it easy to decipher which is which, you can color code the hearts to what exactly it is! That's what I did when I did this for Kayla!

I've always thought this idea is super cute! I haven't actually done this yet, but I'm sure at some point, I will. The signs are just too cute and clever!

Everyone loves cupcakes. So why not make some cute red, pink and white cupcakes for your significant other!? 

One thing I always like to do when I give gifts for family, friends and Kayla, is make a little box or basket of things that I know that they would like! 

Last year for Valentines day, I made Kayla this card. She thought it was super cute and clever, and it is! It's a nice twist on a handmade card!

This little pound cake is so cute! It looks simple on the outside, but once you cut into it, it's a nice little surprise!

What other handmade gifts do you like to give?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...