2.06.2015

Five Things

Last night a situation went down on my hall. I feel like almost every (thirsty) Thursday night the cops get called to my floor. Well, last night was no different. A little after midnight I hear the loudest knock I've ever heard bang on one of the doors down the hall. I had no idea what it was, I kind of thought it was maybe an intruder or something, so I jumped out of my bed, ran to the door, and locked it as fast as I could, and looked out of my peep hole, and I saw my RA.

I opened my door and peeked around the door and asked my RA what was going on. All she said was the cops were on the floor and that everything was okay. So I closed my door and locked it and tried to go back to bed. But the knocking persisted down the hall. I called my roommate who was down the hall in the study room to go and see if she could make her way back to the room to do some investigating. She didn't find anything more out than I knew.

Eventually, she went back to work, the knocking stopped, and I had to go to the bathroom, so I went. The cops were over by my RA's door, and there wasn't anyone else, so I just went to the bathroom. There was like 6 girls in the bathroom just talking about what was going on. Eventually my RA heard us talking in the bathroom and came and joined us. She told us that someone was smoking weed on our floor! The people in the room never came out, so the cops just left. We all dispersed and went back to our rooms and I finally tried to go back to sleep after all this noise.

About 30 minutes later I hear more knocking and my RA talking on the phone. I open up my door and I'm suddenly hit with the smell of weed. (It's really not that hard to guess what it smells like, especially after I knew that they were smoking earlier.) I just looked at my RA and she said "Yep". Whoever it was, thought since the cops were gone, they were in the clear! When in reality, our entire floor smelled like weed! The cops had to come back, and I assume that they finally opened their door because the cops went in there and searched everything. Eventually I fell asleep at like 2AM and everything was still going on outside in my hall.

Welcome to college, right?

Here are my five things for this week:


1 - Nourish// I was reading Carly's post and was so intrigued about this company that I had to go check it out for myself. After stalking their entire website, I could not wait to try every single on of these snacks! They're only 200 calories, allergy free, and healthy for you. They're perfect for on the go snacking, tucked away in your purse or book bag or just on hand to eat whenever! I cannot wait to try some! Definitely go check out their site.

2 - February Issue - District// The February issue of District Magazine is live! Everyone definitely go check it out! All of the articles are amazing, and don't worry, if you don't have a Valentine, there is SO much in this issue about appreciating your friends this Valentines Day! My article is on page 38 if you would like to check it out!

3 - Fabletics// I've seen commercials for this company on tv all the time. I finally decided to check it out and I've decided that this is going to be my next purchase! If you sign up for VIP membership, you get 50% off your first outfit! Since I've started working out more, I feel like I should start getting into nicer workout clothes! This is my favorite outfit!

4 - Morning Burst Wash// Recently I got Neutrogena's Morning Burst face wash. I know I'm super behind, everyone tried it a couple of years ago, but I never did. But I thought I would give it a try. I love it! I have the orange one, it doesn't say what smell it is on the bottle, and I'm so glad I got that one. It seriously does wake you up and makes you feel refreshed. I've recently made the promise to wash my face more and since I actually like this wash, it doesn't seem like a chore!

5 - Awake Chocolate bar// At the check out in one of the markets on campus, they have these "Awake" bars. One bar of chocolate is supposed to be equal to one cup of coffee. I've been curious so I decided to try one! They're actually really good! I can feel a definite little extra push to get me throughout the day.


What you missed this week:
Valentines Day Date Ideas 
Valentines Day Outfit Ideas

What are your five things for this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...